What is online Marketing?
Online marketing is the process of using digital channels such as the internet, mobile phone and emails to engage, communicate and promote your products and services to your target market.
Online marketing has a communication reach far greater than just websites; it also includes digital media channels such as mobile phones, SMS, MMS, digital outdoor advertising, email direct marketing and any channel which requires a digital publishing component.
Online marketing works effectively when more than one digital channel is combined in to a single campaign such as email, website and SMS to promote a product or service.
Marketing your products and services through digital channels enables you to more effectively communicate and interact with your customers when compared to more traditional media channels.
5 reasons why online marketing communication can be more effective than traditional forms of media:
- Online media has far greater reach at lower cost
- Campaign results are highly measurable
- Online communication channels can be individually targeted
- Advertising through digital channels facilitates more timely adjustments to the communicated message
- Campaigns using the digital channels can be switched on and off when required
At Additional View we work with businesses and government agencies to identify digital marketing objectives and deliver a digital marketing strategy focused on achieving a measurable return on the marketing investment. We do this by working with organisations to define the online strategy and also by creating, implementing and managing online marketing campaigns