Online Focus Groups
When evaluating an existing or developing a new digital marketing strategy it is recommended that you conduct online research to identify the needs, wants, opinions and experiences of your target market. The insights provided by our customer research tools can improve the performance of your campaigns and remove the guess work from your marketing communication. There is no substitute for the depth of knowledge and insight you receive from talking to your target audience to test ideas, concepts, products and services.
User experience research conducted by Additional View includes the unique method of conducting online moderated focus groups. Using a software tool called Group Quality™, Additional View can moderate and report on online focus groups with a sample of your target audience. The process of running an online focus group allows us to research respondents in their homes, offices or anywhere they have access to a computer.
Additional View’s Group Quality™ research method was developed primarily to investigate the user experiences associated with a digital strategy, but the process is also applied to test components of your overall marketing mix.
For more information about our online focus groups please go to our research website: onlinefocusgroup.com.au
You may also like to visit our online focus group participant recruitment website: paidfocusgroups.com.au
The advantages of using the Additional View Group Quality™ Method
- It reduces the cost of investigative research and allows us to conduct group sessions with participants in any part of the country or the world at the same moment in time.
- You are able to watch the discussion and activity in real time (where ever you are located) and provide a moderator with a timely suggestion by typing in a client chat area while the group is underway.
- You get a true representation of what customers are really thinking about you and your digital marketing.
- Respondents feel more comfortable in their own home and offices and are often more candid without the tension that occurs when strangers sit together in the same room to discuss a topic.
- The transcripts and qualitative data are almost instantly accessible.
- The instant feedback from clients and respondents is impossible to replicate in traditional user experience focus groups.
- With the Group Quality method we are able to test websites, concepts, strategies and dig into what customers really think and want.